This is what us Coloradans woke up to today. The forecast seems to be right on- 6 to 12 inches possible! I woke up briefly at 2 a.m. and everything was still rain. Looks like it's snowing about an inch an hour right now! Bet anyone not here right now is extremely jealous :) Talk about going out with a bang! (winter that is) Tomorrow is the first official day of spring... and we've been in the 60s all week. What a tease.
Meanwhile, this is what other parts of the country look like:
2 comments:
Yep, I was outside riding yesterday and the weather was perfect. Now I am watching the snow fall hoping to go home from work early!
I was out on Tuesday riding and we have snow here again now but only skiffs not inches worth. Still - enough already - let the flowers bloom!!!
Post a Comment