Monday, November 23, 2009

3rd Time's A Charm in AZ

Just a quick update before I fall asleep for at least 12 hours. It's still a bit of a whirl wind since I raced yesterday, barely slept and am now back home. I think I can safely say that this event was one of those rare occasions where everything just comes together in a race and clicks. I knew that AZ had been good to me in previous races this year and yesterday did not disappoint. I am still shocked at my time, but thrilled and excited and tired and so sore I can barely move. Thank you to all who rooted for me and sent me congrats, it means a ton. A full report later on.
9:47.44!!! :-)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Awesome work out there!!! That is a killer time!!

Leah said...

Wow! Congrats! That is an amazing time!

Amy said...

Great job, Uli!!!