and this:
My good high school friend Lindsay, who just moved here from NJ, hooked me up with a load of "hometown" cycling gear thanks to her dad who mailed it out to me. How did they guess I was in dire need of new gear?? Thanks so much guys! This will certainly be put to good use.
I also received my official race kit (and first ever official race kit!) from USAT for Du Worlds. It looks tiny. I hope I fit... Sizes ranged from XS (my shorts, ack) to XL (the warm-up jacket I was sent) I hope I can make it all look good!
4 comments:
You'll look hot in the kit! Can't wait to see u dominate out there while representing the U.S.of A!
Gosh, they put everything in that package! That is so cool, congrats!
PS- maybe go to a tailor and see if they can take in the XL jasket so it fits. It'll be worth the price, for sure.
That is exciting! You'll look GREAT! That fit body of yours could make any outfit look good. :)
Post a Comment