I am procrastinating getting out the door for training, since it's not pretty out there, and if anyone else feels the same way, here is a link to check out, to procrastinate a little further. In the wise words of Letterman, "Yes, we are screwed!"
And yet, there are people out there who believe that Global Warming doesn't exist, won't affect them or is just an excuse for political parties to stir up debates. But I don't want to get all political on here, this is a tri-blog after all...
Check out the link below for a surprisingly opinionated Dave Letterman piece on Global Warming: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/09/david-lettermans-global-w_n_125090.html
1 comment:
Funny-I just watched it and then the interview w/ Tom Friedman. Thanks for sharing; I too believe the topic is of great relevance and importance.
Are you tapering yet? Good luck with the rest of your training...it's almost here!!!
Post a Comment